The World Series of Fighting has signed former UFC fighter Mike Ciesnolevicz (19-4) to their roster.
"I would like to thank Jason Chambers and Apex Sports Agency for guiding me to this deal with World Series of Fighting and into the second half of my career," said Ciesnolevicz on MMA Junkie. "I have 25 professional fights, and I'm looking forward to the next 25 with ASA."
Ciesnolevicz will be getting his first taste of action since 2011. He was 1-1 when he competed for the UFC in 2009. He was released following his first loss and failure to make weight. He's fought just twice since.
"The World Series of Fighting is a great place for him to show that he has been overlooked for too long and that he is a threat to be taken very seriously," said Jason Chambers, CEO of Apex Sports Agency.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
It is unknown if he will debut on the company's first show on November 3.
"As for my fans, they can expect to see a very well-rounded display of mixed martial arts the next time I compete," said Ciesnolevicz. "I have a few secret weapons that I have been dying to unleash."
- Chael Sonnen Says Jon Jones Is "Next"
- Dana White Calls Spike TV The Worst Channel
- Greg Jackson Was Concerned When Vitor Belfort Locked In The Armbar
- Vladimir Matyushenko Rips Matt Hamill - Roger Hollett Fight
- Cub Swanson Awaits José Aldo Rematch
- UFC Not Happy With How Bellator Handles Contracts
- Dana White Says Georges St-Pierre Is The Top UFC PPV Attraction, Talks Silva Vs. GSP
- Brian Stann Surprised By Decision Loss To Michael Bisping
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline