UFC officials have been forced to re-adjust Saturday's UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz fight lineup again, as Mike Chiesa has been forced out of a bout with Marcus LeVesseur. Chiesa was knocked out due to an illness.
Chiesa (8-0) was looking to compete for the first time since winning the title of Ultimate Fighter. LeVesseur (22-6) was a replacement for Rafaello Oliveira for the bout.
Chiesa-LeVesseur was set for the FX-televised prelims. Their spot has yet to be announced by the UFC, which has three fights planned for the Facebook stream.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Joseph Benavidez-Ian McCall Headed For UFC 156
- Ultimate Fighter Headed To Tuesdays In 2013
- Dan Hardy Not Planning On Being Part Of UFC's Return To England In 2013
- Ryan Bader-Vladimir Matyushenko Added To UFC On Fox 6
- Bellator 83 Finalized With Early Start Time
- Urijah Faber-Ivan Menjivar Expected For UFC 157
- Final Fight Makes Invicta FC 4 Official
- Luke Rockhold Responds To Michael Bisping Saying He's The Unofficial Strikeforce Champion
- Relive Eight Fights Featuring Benson Henderson, Nate Diaz Ahead Of UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.