The World Series of Fighting will debut this November with the likes of Miguel Torres, Gerald Harris and Bobby Lashley competing. The promotion announced they have signed a deal with NBC Sports Network on Thursday.
Torres will compete in the main event, while Harris takes on Josh Burkman. No opponent for Lashley has been announced by the promotion.
The World Series of Fighting plans to put on 8-to-10 events on NBC Sports Network, according to a report by MMAjunkie.com.
- UFC Boss Has "No Regrets" Over Cancelling UFC 151
- Lyoto Machida's Decision To Pass On Title Shot Moves Him Down The Line
- Foot Injury Could Keep Mark Munoz Sidelined For Over A Year
- Dana White Confirms Georges St-Pierre Vs. Anderson Silva In The Plans
- Teams For The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes Announced
- Odds Of Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Fighting In November Looking Slim
- Tyson Nam, Bellator Contract Dispute Continues
- Video: Full Trailer For MMA-Inspired Film "Here Comes The Boom"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline