Michael Kuiper picked Jared Hamman apart for the better part of seven minutes, finishing Hamman in the second with a nice uppercut. Kuiper and Hamman were part of Saturday's prelims for UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II.
After making his UFC debut earlier this year by suffering his first career loss to Rafael Natal, Kuiper was more poised and used effective kicks to take Hamman down. In the first, Kuiper (12-1) landed a leg kick that appeared to tear a muscle in the thigh of Hamman.
"Yeah, I knew he was weakening (from the kick)," Kuiper said. "I feel very good."
After earning a UFC contract by winning his first 11 professional bouts, Kuiper dropped a decision to Natal at UFC 143 this past February. The knockout victory over Hamman was the seventh KO finish of his career, to go along with four submission wins.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Jon Jones Talks About Upcoming Fight With Dan Henderson
- Jared Hamman Defends Decision To Continue Fighting At UFC 150
- Video: Ronda Rousey "Disguises" Herself To Try And Win Sarah Kaufman's Ticket Giveaway
- Anderson Silva Plans To Sit Out Remainder Of 2012
- Yushin Okami Ready To “Climb To The Top Again” After Victory
- Dennis Bermudez Shows Off His Chin Of Steel
- People Overlooking Dan Henderson Are "Crazy," Says Dana White
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline