Lightweights Michael Johnson and Myles Jury will likely be spending the New Year in Las Vegas, as the two have signed to face each other at UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez. The card takes place December 29 in Sin City at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Johnson (12-6) has gone 4-2 in his UFC career, including a thrilling victory over Danny Castillo earlier this month. He was awarded Knockout of the Night honors when he stopped Castillo in the second, earning his third consecutive victory.
Jury (10-0) won his UFC debut by topping Chris Saunders. Both Johnson and Jury are alums of The Ultimate Fighter series.
ESPN was the first to report the Johnson-Jury match.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Luiz Cane Cut From UFC Following Recent Loss
- Anthony Pettis' Trainer Hopeful For Quick Return To Action
- Report: Jose Aldo-Frankie Edgar Targeted For UFC 156
- Video: "UFC Tonight" Hosts Special Trivia Challenge
- Michael Johnson-Myles Jury Added To UFC 155
- Jeff Blatnick, MMA Judge, Dies Following Heart Surgery
- Anthony "Rumble" Johnson: World Series Of Fighting Was "The Best Choice For Me"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.