Lightweights Michael Johnson and Myles Jury are now official for the year-end UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II event. The bout was previously reported for the December 29 card from Las Vegas.
Johnson (12-6) has won four of his six UFC bouts, including a win over Danny Castillo. Jury (10-0) is 1-0 with the promotion following his run on The Ultimate Fighter.
The contest is slated for the prelims, which FX will air live and Facebook will stream live.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Michael Bisping Anxious To Return To Action As Soon As Possible
- Junior Dos Santos The Next To Join Nike's Roster
- Dan Henderson Not Happy With Jon Jones-Chael Sonnen Booking
- Stephan Bonnar Thanks UFC Fans For A Wonderful Career
- UFC Confirms Michael Johnson-Myles Jury For UFC 155
- Bellator 82 To Feature Welterweight Final Between Lyman Good, Andrey Koreshkov
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.