Michael Bisping knew something wasn't right with his body as he continued to amp up his training for a July meeting with Tim Boetsch at UFC 149. "The Count" confirmed with MMA Heat in a recent interview that he has a torn meniscus and other problems with his knee that will require surgery.
Bisping has since been replaced by Hector Lombard as an opponent for Boetsch. The former winner of The Ultimate Fighter was hoping to move into title contention with a victory over Boetsch.
You can check out the complete interview with Karyn Bryant and Bisping below:
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- White On Injury Plague: "These Guys Need To Tone It Down"
- Michael Bisping Goes Under The Knife On Wednesday
- Check Out Rebellion Radio Tonight
- "TUF: Brazil" Debuts Tonight On FUEL TV
- Dana White "Disgusted" By Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley Decision
- Separated Shoulder Forced Brian Stann To The Sidelines
- Jose Aldo Latest Injury Victim; Faber-Barao Moved To "UFC 149"
- Video: UFC On FX 3 Highlights
- Report: UFC Officially Applies For "UFC 151: Jones Vs. Henderson"
- B.J. Penn Vs. Rory MacDonald Targeted For UFC 152
- Paul Daley Allowed Release From Strikeforce
- "UFC On FX: Johnson Vs. McCall" Gate And Attendance
- GSP-Condit, Hendricks-Kampmann On Track For "UFC 154"