Michael Bisping was forced to pull out of a planned fight with Tim Boetsch due to a need for knee surgery. While the Boetsch fight would still suit Bisping fine going forward, he has another man on his mind.
Chael Sonnen defeated Bisping earlier this year in a razor-thin decision, earning himself a rematch with Anderson Silva for the UFC middleweight title at UFC 148. "The Count" believes, if Sonnen wins that fight, he should be granted a second encounter with him.
"The fight was super, super close, and a lot of people felt I won that fight," said Bisping, in a recent interview with MMAWeekly.com. "In the Octagon, (Sonnen) said he thought I won the first two rounds. So, everyone else seems to get a rematch these days instantly, why can't I get one?"
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Jose Aldo Vs. Erik Koch Planned For "UFC 153" In Rio
- Maruicio “Shogun” Rua Describes Glover Teixeira Situation In His Own Words
- Showtime GM Says UFC Programming On Their Channel A Possibility
- Rich Franklin Hoping For One Final Title Run In The UFC
- Retirement The Right Call, Says Fedor Emelianenko
- Fired Up Anderson Silva Goes Medieval, Says He'll Break "Criminal" Sonnen's Limbs
- Dana White Critical Of Performances By "TUF: Brazil" Fighters At "UFC 147"
- Wanderlei Silva Will Have To Wait Longer For Rematch With Vitor Belfort
- Date For Junior Dos Santos Vs. Cain Velasquez II Unknown