Michael Bisping isn't afraid to let his words fly regardless of the situation. Bisping, who is set to face Brian Stann at UFC 152: Benavidez Vs. Johnson in September, disclosed his feelings on fighters who use testosterone replacement therapy while appearing on The MMA Show recently.
"I think it's absolute nonsense, rubbish, (expletive). Listen, we all get old, we all grow up, you know?" said Bisping (thanks to MMAMania.com for transcribing). "At some point, as you start getting older, your balls don't work as well and you don't make as much testosterone. That's life."
Bisping added that he isn't sure where the use of TRT should start and finish, saying, "I'm 33, I'm not making the same amount as a 21-year-old, but I make more than a 40-year-old. Where do we draw the line? It's nonsense."
Such fighters like Chael Sonnen, Forrest Griffin and Todd Duffee have been granted TRT exemptions in the past. The fighters are required to perform several extra tests to make sure their levels are consistent.
- Mark Hominick Knows His Career Is On The Line At UFC 154
- Randy Couture On His Son Following In His Footsteps
- Series Of Interesting Messages From Jason "Mayhem" Miller Posted On Twitter
- XFC 20 Finalized With A Main Event Of Eric Reynolds Vs. Danny Salinas
- Dan Henderson Wants To Leave No Doubt By Winning All Five Rounds Or Knocking Jon Jones Out
- Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman Medical Suspensions Handed Down To Many Fighters
- Tito Ortiz Says He Created UFC Light Heavyweight Division’s Weight Limit
- Video: Highlights From Ronda Rousey-Sarah Kaufman Title Fight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.