The two middleweights will meet at UFC On FX: Belfort Vs. Bisping from Sao Paulo, Brazil in a little over two weeks. "The Count" has been promised a title shot against UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva with a win.
"I trained hard, I'm the best I've ever been, I'm in shape right now," said Bisping, during a recent interview with MMAInterviews.TV. "I can go 5x5 standing on my head. I don't think Vitor Belfort can do the same thing, and after round one, he's gonna be a walking punching bag and it's gonna be an easy night for 'The Count.'"
Bisping (23-4) has won five of his last six, with the lone loss coming by decision to Chael Sonnen. This will be the third time in his career that the former Ultimate Fighter winner has been on the cusp of challenging for the title, having lost each of his last two No. 1 contender bouts.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Bellator Counters UFC’s Contract For Eddie Alvarez
- Jason Lambert And Hector Ramirez Added To Bellator 85
- Pat Healy’s Strikeforce Opponent Finally Revealed
- Paige VanZant Couldn’t Resist Invicta FC’s Offer
- UFC Hall Of Famer Dan Severn Retires
- Lucas Martins Tabbed To Face Edson Barboza At UFC On FX 7
- Bellator And Paul Daley Reach An Agreement
- Bobby Voelker Excited To Make UFC Debut Vs. Patrick Cote
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.