The dispute between Michael Bisping (22-4) and Joseph Benavidez (16-2) appears to be history. The issue started when Benavidez said that he hit harder than Bisping, who fired back that his 11-year-old son was more impressive.
"The strangling has already taken place," said Bisping on MMA Junkie Radio. "We have photographic evidence on Joseph's phone. I strangled him. We've settled our differences."
Bisping noted he was unsuccessful in getting his son to challenge Benavidez.
Benavidez commented on their meeting and Bisping's power.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
"I said, 'You said you were going to choke me – how about you do it,'" said Benavidez. "And it wasn't very strong – I'm going to tell you the truth. I wasn't impressed."
- Chael Sonnen Says Jon Jones Is "Next"
- Dana White Calls Spike TV The Worst Channel
- Greg Jackson Was Concerned When Vitor Belfort Locked In The Armbar
- Vladimir Matyushenko Rips Matt Hamill - Roger Hollett Fight
- Cub Swanson Awaits José Aldo Rematch
- UFC Not Happy With How Bellator Handles Contracts
- Dana White Says Georges St-Pierre Is The Top UFC PPV Attraction, Talks Silva Vs. GSP
- Brian Stann Surprised By Decision Loss To Michael Bisping
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline