UFC officials have signed Max Holloway to replace Cody McKenzie and face Leonard Garcia at UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II. The bout will be part of the prelims on December 29 from Las Vegas.
Holloway (6-1) has won two of his three UFC bouts, including victories over Pat Schilling and Justin Lawrence. His lone loss came at the hands of Dustin Poirier.
Garcia (15-9-1) has won just two of his seven Octagon matches and is on a three-fight losing skid.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Junior Dos Santos Hopes To Follow In Anderson Silva's Footsteps And Fight In Brazil
- Cain Velasquez 100-Percent Behind Future UFC Event In Mexico
- UFC Makes Pair Of Bouts Official For UFC 157
- Max Holloway Will Meet Leonard Garcia At UFC 155
- Cain Velasquez Doesn't Regret Facing Junior Dos Santos Injured
- Junior Dos Santos: Cain Velasquez And I Are Made In Gym, Alistair Overeem Made In Lab
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.