UFC 154 takes place November 17 from Montreal. Riddle-Yousef will go down on the prelims.
Riddle (7-3) is coming off a 90-day suspension for a failed post-fight drug test following a submission win over Chris Clements. The decision was changed to a no-contest after the failed test for marijuana.
Yousef (6-1) lost his UFC debut to Simeon Thoresen earlier this year. Of his six wins, five have been stoppage victories.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Ben Henderson Went To Veterans For Advice
- Cesar Gracie: Nate Diaz Vs. Gilbert Melendez Will Never Happen
- Georges St-Pierre Says Focus Should Be On Carlos Condit, Not Anderson Silva
- "UFC Unrestricted" To Offer In-Depth Look At UFC 148
- Junior Dos Santos Confident He Could KO Heavyweight Boxing Champion
- Dana White Hosting Live Q&A On Tuesday Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.