"It's a good fight," said Kampmann on Fight Hub TV. "I think GSP is the favorite for a reason. He's the champ and he's good. Condit's got some tools that can make it difficult for him. He's got good knees and elbows, but I think GSP is going to try and make it a wrestling match. Take him down and lay on top of him. I see GSP getting the decision."
In St-Pierre's last six fights, five have gone to the decision.
"I'm a fighter and of course I think you gotta go for the finish," said Kampmann.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
St-Pierre vs. Condit takes place at UFC 154 on November 17.
- Anderson Silva's Career Goal: Undefeated UFC Mark
- Ex-WWE Star Dave Bautista Wins MMA Debut
- "Invicta FC 3" Results: Jessica Penne Becomes Atomweight Champion
- Glover Teixeira: I'm Jon Jones Toughest Challenge In The Division
- Erick Silva Says Fighters Have To Be Unpredictable
- King Mo Has Bellator Ranked As One Of The Top MMA Companies
- Dana White Defends Paying Dennis Hallman
- "ONE FC 6: Rise Of Kings" Results: Aoki Scores Submission Victory
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.