After defeating Romy Ruyssen by unanimous decision Saturday night at the inaugural Invicta Fighting Championships event, Marloes Coenen called out Strikeforce women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey.
Taking a page out of Rowdy's book, Coenen issued a direct warning to WMMA's current superstar.
"Ronda Rousey, I'm coming for you," said Coenen, who lost the Strikeforce title to Rousey's latest victim Miesha Tate in July of last year.
Coenen was released from her Strikeforce contract after losing the belt to to Tate due to a contract dispute between her management team, Golden Glory, and the new Zuffa bosses. The win over Ruyssen has been her first since leaving Strikeforce.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
A former judo Olympian, Rousey made it 5-0 as a pro and scored her fifth straight (eight if you count the amateur bouts) victory by armbar when she defeated Tate to win the Strikeforce belt. The 25-year-old has taken women's MMA by storm, generating the most interest in the sport since Gina Carano left.
- Ryan Bader Vs. Lyoto Machida Set For "UFC On FOX 4"
- Episode 8 Of "TUF: Live" Earns Lowest Ratings Yet
- Michael Bisping Vs. Tim Boetsch Removed From UFC 148
- Jon Jones Vs. Dan Henderson Unlikely To Take Place At UFC 149
- Georges St-Pierre Talks Being Bullied As A Kid
- Faber Happy To Share Spotlight With Silva And Sonnen
- UFC 149 Likely To Host Mauricio "Shogun" Rua Vs. Thiago Silva
- Quick Shots: Brock Lesnar Loses WWE Return Match, Arianny Goes Topless (Pic)
- Video: Tim Kennedy Re-Creates "Black Swan"
- "TUF: Brazil" Recap: Team Vitor Improves To 5-0
- It’s Miller Time: Jim Miller Prepares For A Battle At UFC On Fox 3
- Nate Diaz Ready To Cement Himself As Top Lightweight
- Hector Lombard Draws Brian Stann In UFC Debut
- Brendan Schaub Gets Twitter Love From Tebow Despite KO
- Urijah Faber Writes Book: "Laws Of The Ring"
- Video: Fedor Emelianenko On UFC Future, "We'll See"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.