UFC officials have added a featherweight contest between former contender Mark Hominick and Pablo Garza to November's UFC 154 card. The event takes place November 17 from Montreal's Bell Centre.
Hominick (20-11) has gone 3-3 in his UFC career. He lost to UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo last year, and has since been defeated by both Chan Sung Jung and Eddie Yagin.
Garza (11-3) is also .500 in four UFC fights, including recent losses to Dustin Poirier and Dennis Bermudez.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Rashad Evans-Chael Sonnen? Just Maybe
- Ryan Bader Wants Redemption For TUF Incident With Lyoto Machida
- Coach For Dominick Cruz Feels Like He Will Recover 100-Percent
- Bellator 73 To Feature Title Fight, Two Tourney Finals This Month
- Video: Frankie Edgar's Series "155 Reasons" Continues With New Episode
- One Person Feels Like Retirement Is Needed For Matt Hughes, Forrest Griffin
- Jon Jones Offers Up His Take On Saturday's Light Heavyweight Bouts
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline