In the co-main event, Machida defeated Ryan Bader (14-3) via KO in round two with a right hand.
"I think it was a great performance," said Machida. "I trained very hard with a new company and it was great."
Machida said he focused on his boxing in the fight and when he connected with the right hand he knew the fight was over as Bader went "soft."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
After the fight, Machida explained that after he lost his last fight, which was against current light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, that 'The Dragon' is back.
- Nate Diaz Inks New Deal With UFC
- Roy Nelson Tweets "The Juice Is Good" In Regards To Using TRT
- Dana White Fine With TRT, As Long As It's Used Properly
- Video: Another Teaser For All-Access Ronda Rousey
- Seth Petruzelli To Compete At K-1 Rising
- Lightweights Bobby Green, Matt Ricehouse Placed On Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman
- Dan Henderson Thinks Lyoto Machida’s Style Contains A Flaw
- Henderson Feels Age Is Not A Factor In His Upcoming Fight Against Jones
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Willing To Coach TUF: Brazil Vs. Shogun Rua
- Frank Mir Gave No Second-Thought To Facing Daniel Cormier
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.