Former UFC light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida confirmed recent reports that Anderson Silva wants to face Georges St-Pierre next via Twitter Saturday night. Machida, a close friend and training partner of "The Spider's," made sure to inform everyone to tune in and see UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit.
GSP is fighting Tonight on Combate channel and if he beats Condit he will fight Anderson Silva #UFC154
UFC president Dana White has said May could be a potential date for a Silva-GSP super-fight. St-Pierre has been out of action since early in 2011 due to a knee issues.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Cyborg Knew Females Would Make It To The UFC Roster
- Dan Severn’s Retirement Plan Remains The Same
- Carlos Condit Promises To Improve, Return After UFC 154 Loss
- Dana White Reiterates Plans To Make GSP-Anderson Silva Happen
- Jake Ellenberger Pleads For Match With Johny Hendricks
- Nick Diaz "Not Impressed" By GSP's Performance At UFC 154
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.