Kyung Ho Kang will not be making his UFC debut in November, as an injury has knocked him out of a planned bout with Alex Caceres. The two bantamweights were expected to compete at UFC On Fuel TV: Franklin Vs. Le on November 10 from Macau, China.
Kang's injury was first reported by Fighters Only through a Korean media source. Kang suffered an injury in training, but said he hopes to debut in early 2013. He is 11-6 in his MMA career.
Caceres (7-5), a former Ultimate Fighter competitor, is expected to remain on the card if a replacement fighter can be found.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Kenny Florian: Frankie Edgar Has A Chance Vs. Jose Aldo
- Alistair Overeem An Undeserving Challenger, Says Junior Dos Santos
- Dana White Guarantees Anderson Silva-Jon Jones Will Happen
- Jon Jones Brings In Frank Mir As Part Of TUF Coaching Staff
- Another Change To UFC 154 Fight Card Results In John Maguire-Matt Riddle
- Chris Weidman Confirms He Is Safe, House Hit Hard By Storm
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.