Kyle Noke (20-6-1) felt like his old self in in his welterweight debut for the UFC. He defeated Charles Brenneman (15-5) in 45 seconds of round one at UFC 152.
"I felt in the best condition of my life and prepared to go through three rounds," said Noke to MMA Fighting. "I was in the best condition of my life. The body felt great. I used to fight at 170 [pounds] back in Australia. I just got comfortable at 185 [pounds] and didn't feel like going back down until recently."
The decision worked out and Noke snapped his two fight losing streak at the same time. He is now 4-2 for the UFC.
Since the win came so early, Noke hopes to fight in his home country at UFC on FX on December 15.
"I'm happy with the win and not going to say I wish it went further," said Noke.
- Stitch Duran Claims Charles Oliveira Suffered Injury Before UFC 152 Fight
- Showtime Issues Statement In Regards To Cancellation
- More Taunting From Chael Sonnen Towards Jon Jones
- TJ Grant Finds New Home As A Lightweight
- UFC 152 Injury Report Includes Jon Jones
- Daniel Cormier On UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones
- Shoulder Injury Derailed Gilbert Melendez-Pat Healy Fight
- Brett Rogers Has A New Home With American Top Team
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.