Krzysztof Soszynski will end a nearly year-long semi-retirement this December, returning to the Octagon to face Ednaldo Oliveira at UFC on FX: Lombard vs. Palhares. News of the fight was first reported by Guilherme Cruz, a reporter for Tatame.
UFC on FX: Lombard vs. Palhares is set for December 14 from Australia. The main event will feature Hector Lombard taking on Rousimar Palhares.
Soszynski (26-12-1) remarked in a video blog released by Dana White that he was likely done fighting last December. However, "The Polish Experiment" later said he might still fight. He has also been involved in several feature-films since the loss to Igor Pokrajac.
Oliveira (13-1-1) suffered his first career loss to Gabriel Gonzaga at heavyweight. He will be making his debut at 205 pounds vs. Soszynski.
- Nick Ring Vs. Constantinos Philippou Added To UFC 154
- Jorge Masvidal: Strikeforce Needs More Shows
- Jon Jones Thinks He's Wrongfully Portrayed As The Villain
- Fans Will See A Reborn Chris Leben In UFC Return
- Jon Fitch Thinks Championship Fights Are Given Out To The UFC's Favorites
- UFC 140 Taught Walel Watson A Lesson The Hard Way
- Krzysztof Soszynski-Ednaldo Oliveira Set For UFC On FX: Lombard Vs. Palhares
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline