According to a report by MMAWeekly.com, former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal has a new promotion to compete for. In fact, Lawal has two new promotions to fight in.
Lawal, who was released from his contract by Zuffa following a failed post-fight drug test and Twitter outburst against the Nevada State Athletic Commission, has signed to compete for Bellator Fighting Championships.
In addition, Lawal's contract allows him to compete for TNA, a professional wrestling promotion that also airs on the Spike TV/MTV2 combo. Lawal is a former college wrestler.
Lawal will have to sit out for several months still while he serves a suspension handed down from NSAC. However, he'll be able to compete for TNA as soon as possible.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Josh Barnett Believes Strikeforce Tourney Will Stand The Test Of Time
- Video: The Best Of Filthy Tom Lawlor
- Frank Mir: Dos Santos Avoids The Ground Game "Like It's Poison"
- Luke Rockhold Faces Tim Kennedy In Next Title Defense
- Bellator 68 Weigh-In Results
- Freddie Roach Talks GSP, Diaz And Condit
- Bellator, TNA Wrestling And Spike TV Officially Announce The Signing Of King Mo
- Video: Complete Recap Of The Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix
- Quick Shots: UFC 149 Tickets On Sale, Bellator Seminar Today, Bellator Signs Shanon Slack
- Antonio Silva Working With Wrestlers To Prepare For Cain Velasquez
- Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal Headed To Bellator, TNA Wrestling
- Jon Jones Vs. Dan Henderson For UFC Light Heavyweight Title Going Down September 1
- Video: Jeremy Stephens' Latest UFC On Fuel TV 3 Vlog
- Joe Lauzon Vs. Terry Etim At UFC On Fox 4
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.