Former UFC fighter Kendall Grove has signed a multi-fight contract with Aggression Fighting Championship. Gorve will compete November 3 at AFC 13 in the co-main event.
The main event for the card features John Alessio, also a former UFC competitor, going up against Dave Mazany. Grove's opponent has yet to be announced.
Grove (16-10) has won his last two, and four of his last five, since a release in 2011 from the UFC. Grove recently defeated Joe Cronin by submission after earning a split decision victory vs. Derek Brunson in June.
"We here at the AFC are motivated to take this company to the next level," said AFC executive Darren Owen. "I believe we need fighters like Kendall Grove to get us there."
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Submission Specialist Paul Sass Wants To Be The First To Submit Matt Wiman
- Dan Henderson Would Take Fight With GSP If Offered
- UFC Planning Regular Dates For Montreal, Toronto Cards
- Matt Hughes To Remain A Member Of The UFC
- Nick Diaz Seeking Another Overturn Of Suspension
- Stefan Struve Not Worried About Getting Knocked Out By Stipe Miocic
- Bellator 74 Weigh-In Results, All Fighters Make Weight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.