Bantamweights Ken Stone and Erik Perez will meet at UFC 150 on August 11 from Denver's Pepsi Center. The UFC officially announced the bout Saturday.
Stone (11-3) has won two of his three UFC fights, including a recent split decision victory over Dustin Pague. Perez (11-4) won his UFC debut over John Albert via submission.
- Report: Ulysses Gomez To Sign With UFC, Face Jussier Da Silva
- Glover Teixeira Not Backing Down From Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
- Jon Jones Preparing Well For Dan Henderson's Deadly "H-Bomb"
- Bellator Returning To New Jersey For Bellator 74
- Change In Opponent Doesn't Concern Tim Boetsch
- Luke Rockhold Wants His Shot At Anderson Silva
- Urijah Faber Says Bout With Renan Barao Is "Personal"
- Nate Marquardt: "I Feel Like I'm The Best In The World"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.