- NCAA Basketball
- NCAA Football
- Fantasy MLB
- Fantasy NBA
- Fantasy NFL
- Other Sports
- Alternative Medicine
- Food and Nutrition
- Health Care
- Medical Treatments
- Mental Health
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Alcohol Addiction
- Drug Addiction
Junior Dos Santos was Involved in a Car Accident
Anderson Silva, you better start having someone else drive you around. After news broke that UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo was involved in a car accident, UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos posted on Twitter that he was also hit while in his vehicle.
"The transit of Salvador giving this fear. They just hit my car and did not stop, continued to follow the path as if it were normal," dos Santos posted. "Please let us be more aware and respect others. You win nothing with violence and disrespect. Crossing and follow in peace."
Aldo, while riding his motorcycle, was hit by another car over the weekend in Brazil. "Scarface" suffered only a swollen foot and minor scratches in the accident. Dos Santos escaped his with even less damage done.
"I didn't take the number man, but I will tell you that I want to be distant from a person like this," dos Santos wrote. "He/She has a bad energy."
Dos Santos (15-1) is set to defend his title against Cain Velasquez this December at UFC 155.
- Luke Rockhold Also Expected For November Strikeforce Card Featuring Daniel Cormier-Frank Mir
- Legacy FC Middleweight Championship Fight Announced
- Paul Daley Doesn't Think Ben Askren Is A Great Fighter
- Jon Jones "Felt Like A Piece Of Meat" After Cancellation Of UFC 151 Was Blamed On Him
- Junior Dos Santos Also Involved In Car Accident
- Shane Carwin Doesn't See Roy Nelson As An "Average Guy"
- Swollen Foot Only Major Concern From Jose Aldo's Auto Accident
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.