Dos Santos, who was battered and bruised for the better part of 25 minutes, put together a short video message to his fans before departing for Brazil.
"Cigano" wanted to make sure everyone knew he was fine, but that this time "I got my face hurt." Dos Santos said he was planning to head "back home, fix everything and put everything in the right place."
You can view the entire message in the video below:
- Jon Fitch Sees GSP Defeating Nick Diaz, Facing Nate Marquardt After
- Michael Bisping Reflects On Alan Belcher, Tim Boetsch Fights
- Costa Philippou Targets Brian Stann-Wanderlei Silva Winner
- Bjorn Rebney Denies That Paul Daley Is Allowed To Compete For Another Promotion
- Bellator Commitment Removes Renato Sobral From Coaching On TUF: Brazil
- Video: New Promo For The Ultimate Fighter: Jones Vs. Sonnen
- UFC 155 Prelims Generate 1.4 Million Viewers
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.