Jorge Santiago confirmed on Twitter recently that he has signed with Strikeforce, and will be fighting at welterweight. Santiago will meet Quinn Mulhern at Strikeforce: Melendez Vs. Healy on September 29.
"Just signed with (Strikeforce)!" Santiago posted. "Making my first welterweight debut in September 29."
Mulhern (18-2) has won three consecutive fights, including a decision victory over Yuri Villefort earlier this year. His last loss was to Jason High in 2011.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Jon Jones Talks About Upcoming Fight With Dan Henderson
- Jared Hamman Defends Decision To Continue Fighting At UFC 150
- Video: Ronda Rousey "Disguises" Herself To Try And Win Sarah Kaufman's Ticket Giveaway
- Anderson Silva Plans To Sit Out Remainder Of 2012
- Yushin Okami Ready To “Climb To The Top Again” After Victory
- Dennis Bermudez Shows Off His Chin Of Steel
- People Overlooking Dan Henderson Are "Crazy," Says Dana White
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline