Legacy FC 15 was supposed to finally find the middleweight championship a new home, but an injury has caused the title fight to be postponed. William Bush (4-2) was to fight Noel Ligon (5-0) in the main event, but an injury to Ligon has caused the fight to be delayed. Jon Kirk (16-10) will now face Bush in a nontitle fight.
The middleweight championship was vacated earlier in the year when the Andrew Craig (8-0) signed with the UFC. He has since won both his UFC fights.
Bush is 2-2 for Legacy FC since he joined them in 2011. His two fight win streak came to an abrupt end when he was disqualified for illegal shots to the head in his May fight. Kirk makes his Legacy FC debut and looks to rebound from his current three fight losing streak.
Legacy FC 15 takes place November 16 from Houston's Arena Theater and will air live on AXS TV. The show will be headlined with Robert Drysdale vs. Chris Reed.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Women Are Coming To The UFC, According To Dana White
- Dana White Postpones Surgery Until 2013
- Chael Sonnen Responds To Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
- Donald Cerrone Weighing His Options After News Of Anthony Pettis Health Scare
- Legacy FC Middleweight Championship To Remain Vacant Due To Injury
- Heavyweights Pat Barry-Shane Del Rosario Targeted For TUF 16 Finale
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline