UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones appeared in the Binghamton (New York) County Courthouse Tuesda and entered a plea of guilty on the charge of misdemeanor driving while intoxicated, according to a report by the Press Connects Tuesday. Jones crashed his 2012 Bentley into a pole back on May 19.
Jones had his driving privileges suspended in New York by the sitting judge, and will also undergo alcohol abuse and dependency evaluation. He faces a second court appearance on June 19.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Cain Velasquez Tapped As Next Challenger For Dos Santos
- Quick Shots: Anderson Silva Trains In Documentary (Video), Invicta FC 2, XFC 18 Bout Announced
- Jon Jones Enters Guilty Plea On DWI Charge
- "UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir" Fighter Salaries Released
- Chan Sung Jung Defeated Dustin Poirier With Torn Rotator Cuff
- Former UFC Champ Matt Serra Not Retired Yet
- Stephan Bonnar Denied Request To Be Coach On Next Season Of "TUF"
- Pat Curran Puts Title On The Line Against Patricio Pitbull At Bellator 73
- Dan Hardy: “I Feel Like That Was My UFC Debut”
- UFC's Alan Belcher Gives Webinar For Leglock Defense
- Mayhem Miller Talks Backstage Incident, Retirement
- Report: Anderson Silva Has Injured His Knee
- Video: Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic Wins By KO At K-1 Rising
- Big Country Sticks It To Bosses With UFC 146 Win
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.