UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones is starting to become more of a regular again on Twitter after taking a self-imposed break from the social media site during final preparations for his bout with Vitor Belfort. Now that Jones has earned his fourth successful title defense, he asked the fans who they would like to see him fight next.
The majority of those that sent in messages included the name Chael Sonnen. Of course, Jones and Sonnen have become quite familiar with one another, despite the fact that Sonnen has yet to make his UFC light heavyweight debut.
"The more I realize how bad the fans want to see me fight Sonnen the more I am beginning to disregard whether he deserves it or not," Jones posted on Twitter. "A part of me wants to do it for the fans. The other part of me feels as if it delegitimizes the importance of (the) championship."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Chris Camozzi Plans To Donate Part Of His Purse Back To Brazilian Youth
- Video: Extended Preview For Saturday's UFC 153 Card
- Bellator 76 Official With Weigh-Ins Complete
- Jon Fitch Getting Title Shots Is A "Popularity Contest"
- Phil Davis Planning To Finish Wagner Prado And Set The Record Straight
- Mark DellaGrotte Talks Here Comes The Boom, Hopes Bonnar Gets Out Of Brazil Alive
- Glover Teixeira Ready To Bring Excitement To The Octagon
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.