UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones appears to be back to his old Twitter self. After all the issues surrounding the cancellation of UFC 151, Jones fired off a sarcastic question towards Rashad Evans Wednesday.
Jones is currently set to defend his title against Vitor Belfort on September 22 in the main event of UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort. Recently, Belfort confirmed that he will be working with Evans and the Blackzilians in Florida as he prepares for the fight.
"(Evans) are you and Vitor becoming brothers like we were, or are you a middle weight now?" Jones asked.
Jones and Evans were teammates and frequent training partners in New Mexico with Greg Jackson. After Jones became the champion - a fight in which he replaced Evans - "Suga" left the team and headed to Florida. Jones earned a decision victory over Evans earlier this year.
- UFC Gearing Up For Japan-Based Series Of Events In 2013
- Jon Jones Asks Rashad Evans If He Is Becoming A "Brother" To Vitor Belfort
- Anderson Silva Admits He Didn't Finish Thales Leites Because "He's A Friend"
- Amanda Nunes-Cat Zingano Added To Strikeforce Event In September
- "Countdown To UFC 152" Debuts September 18
- TUF Vet Josh Ferguson Released From UFC
- Update On King Mo's Knee Injury, Timetable For Return
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.