"I think it's funny how Chael Sonnen became a hero out of this thing," said Jones, during a recent appearance on The MMA (After) Hour. "Chael had nothing to do with this and he just talked his way into the limelight somehow."
Sonnen is expected to make his UFC 205-pound debut in December against Forrest Griffin. After initially saying Sonnen needed to win at least a fight or two before he would become a contender, UFC president Dana White said that if the fans want to seen Jones vs. Sonnen, maybe it is on the horizon.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
"He'll get his time when the time comes," Jones said, of facing Sonnen. "I'll beat that man silly."
- Martin Kampmann Doesn't Lack Confidence In Potential Georges St-Pierre Fight
- Jon Jones Has Future Plans To Beat Chael Sonnen "Silly"
- Antonio Banuelos Plans To Push The Pace In Lighter Weight Class
- Scott Coker Explains Reason Behind Lorenz Larkin's Strikeforce Title Shot
- Dan Henderson Believes He'll Get Jon Jones-Vitor Belfort Winner
- Ray Sefo: Tyrone Spong Coming To World Series Of Fighting
- Pat Barry "By The End Of This Year, I'm Going To Punch Somebody In The Face"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline