UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones was examined by a doctor for his injured arm and cleared of any serious damage. However, according to a report during UFC Tonight recently, "Bones" needs to be re-examined by a doctor in Los Angeles.
Jones' wrestling coach, Izzy Martinez, told the show that the arm injury was just a strain and there was no ligament damage. It appears, though, that the UFC wants him to be looked over because they feel the first procedure may have been incomplete.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Forrest Griffin- Bonnar's “Going To Surprise Some People"
- Mark Munoz Eyes February Return, Weidman Rematch
- Pat Barry Forced To Find New Home After Team DeathClutch Folds
- Jens Pulver Dealing With Anxiety, Depression Issues
- Javier Mendez Discusses Opponents For Daniel Cormier
- Stephan Bonnar: "I Am Going To Give Anderson Silva Hell"
- Countdown To UFC 153: Silva Vs. Bonnar Airs This Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.