UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones was recently on ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Jones was a representative of the UFC on the program, as they donated $15,000 to help with the project aimed at building a home for single moms.
Jones is currently filming for The Ultimate Fighter 17, which debuts in January. He will face Chael Sonnen in April for the title.
You can check out the clip in the video below. Thanks to BloodyElbow.com for the find:
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Lavar Johnson: "I Don't Really Bark, I Just Bite"
- Dustin Poirier: Nothing's For Sure In MMA 'til The Cage Is Locked
- Dana White To UFC On Fox 5 Fighters: Please, Stay Healthy
- Nick Diaz, Not Johny Hendricks, Is GSP's No. 1 Contender, Says Trainer
- Che Mills-Matt Riddle On Deck For UFC On Fuel TV 7
- Anderson Silva At 170 Pounds? Coach Says It Would Be A "Crime"
- ONE FC And GLORY Strike Deal, Additional DREAM Championship Fight Mentioned
- Lorenz Larkin: Luke Rockhold Signed To Fight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.