- NCAA Basketball
- NCAA Football
- Fantasy MLB
- Fantasy NBA
- Fantasy NFL
- Other Sports
- Alternative Medicine
- Food and Nutrition
- Health Care
- Medical Treatments
- Mental Health
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Alcohol Addiction
- Drug Addiction
Jon Fitch Agrees to Sign with WSOF
The newly formed World Series of Fighting (WSOF) is now a place Jon Fitch can call home.
"We have made a verbal agreement with him and sent out the contract to him yesterday," said Ray Sefo, WSOF president to Bloody Elbow.
Sefo plans on having Fitch debut in June or July. No opponent has been discussed.
During his UFC run, Fitch was 14-3-1 and once challenged for their welterweight championship, losing a decision to Georges St-Pierre. He was 1-2-1 since 2011.
WSOF recently signed a three year deal with the NBC Sport Network. Their second show is on March 23 from Revel Casino in Atlantic City, NJ.
- UFC 157: Rousey Vs. Carmouche Live Coverage, Results
- Arnaud Lepont Claims Eddie Ng Lied About Injury
- Alexandre Pulga Headed To Blackzilains
- Kotetsu Boku Ready For Standout Performance In ONE FC Title Defense
- Jon Fitch, WSOF Verbally Agree On A Contract
- Rowdy Roddy Piper, Former WWE Great, Stands By Ronda Rousey
- Dustin Poirier Looking To Re-Invent Himself Before Fighting Again
- Bellator 90 Left Bjorn Rebney Ecstatic