Don't turn away from the action at UFC on FX 5, as John Dodson (13-5) plans to keep the fight fast paced with the possibility of it ending quickly.
"It's going to be the fastest fight that anybody has ever seen," said Dodson to MMA Junkie. "They're going to have to watch it in slow-motion replay."
Dodson currently rides a four fight win streak, with the last two taking place for the UFC. His opponent, Jussier Formiga (14-1), makes his UFC debut heading in with a five fight win streak.
Dana White confirmed the winner between the two will be next in line for a shot at the flyweight championship.
"Being realistic, I have to go one fight at a time, and this is a fight that's in front of me," said Dodson. "I have to make sure I get through this one. I've got to win. That's it."
Dodson vs. Formiga takes place on the main card this Friday, October 5.
"Fans are going to see my bringing the magic," said Dodson. "I'm going to sit there and hit him as many times as possible. I hope he's going to put on an interesting show to try and throw back at me."
- TUF Not In "Make-Or-Break" Year According To Dana White
- Clay Guida Adamant He Defeated Gray Maynard
- Shane Carwin, Roy Nelson Official For TUF 16 Finale
- Fine, Suspension For Forrest Griffin Followed Positive Drug Test
- Dana White Laughs Off Bobby Lashley As Daniel Cormier's Opponent
- UFC On Fuel TV 5 Replay Draws Better Ratings Than Original Broadcast
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.