John Alessio's latest stint with the UFC has come to an end. The fighter posted on Twitter Tuesday that he has been cut by the promotion after two consecutive decision losses.
"My ufc employment has been terminated, (I'm) very upset!!" Alessio wrote. "Now what?? I tried so hard to be entertaining that I forgot to just win, this sucks!!"
After three straight wins on the regional scene, Alessio was brought back to the Octagon. He was defeated by Shane Roller and Mark Bocek.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Dan Henderson Plans To Put Jon Jones On His Back
- Francis Carmont To Put Perfect UFC Record On Line Vs. Tom Lawlor At UFC 154
- Add Gabriel Gonzaga To Ever-Growing UFC 153 Card In Brazil
- John Alessio Cut From The UFC
- Rick Story-Demian Maia On Target For UFC 153
- Corey Hill Vs. Mike Bronzoulis Headlines XFC 19 This Friday
- Numbers Come In For UFC 148: Silva Vs. Sonnen II
- Cesar Gracie Hoping To Get Nick Diaz A Fight Overseas
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.