Back in February, ahead of his UFC 144 fight with Ryan Bader, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson blasted UFC color commentator Joe Rogan for his commentary during the fighter's previous bout against UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.
"After you fight, then you gotta -- if you win -- you gotta go and Joe Rogan gotta do an interview with you and most likely he's been talking crap about you the whole time on how you don't throw no leg kicks. … That's what I dread. I'm like, 'Okay, here comes Joe Rogan.' And to be all fake and in your face like he just picked apart your whole game, like he's the best fighter in the world and he knows every decision you decide to make while he's sitting there commentating and watching you."
Rampage also asserted that he would "beat the sh*t out of Joe Rogan" and criticized him for being biased towards jiu-jitsu players, among other things. Shortly after seeing each other in Japan for UFC 144, Rogan tweeted that he and Rampage had spoken and buried the hatchet. Check out the video below to see how the two men worked things out:
- Jason “Mayhem” Miller: “I Am Looking Past CB Dollaway!”
- Stefan Struve Discusses Maturation As Fighter, Opponent Lavar Johnson
- Video: Joe Rogan And Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Bury The Hatchet
- Four Castmember Fights Announced For 'The Ultimate Fighter: Live Finale'
- UFC On FX 5 Headed For Indianapolis
- Randy Couture Offers Up His Take On Junior Dos Santos Vs. Frank Mir
- Jon Jones Has First Court Date Set For May 29
- UFC Announces Several Fights For "The Ultimate Fighter: Live Finale"
- Mike Swick Set To Return At "UFC On FOX 4"
- Mir Takes No Issue With Dos Santos Questioning His Manhood
- Alistair Overeem: "I'm Still Gonna Get That Belt"
- Video: Bas Rutten Extols The Virtues Of The Ground Game
- Dan Hardy: Training With Frank Mir Has Been Inspirational
- Dana White Maintains Little Concern For Fox Ratings
- Anderson Silva Slips Up, Lets The World Know What He Really Thinks Of Vitor Belfort
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.