According to a report by MMAjunkie.com, former WEC announcer Joe Martinez will handle Octagon intros for UFC On FX: Sotiropoulos vs. Pearson. The card takes place December 15 from Australia, and airs on Friday, December 14 in the U.S.
Bruce Buffer, the normal voice of the Octagon, will be in Las Vegas handling duties on December 15.
Martinez debuted in the WEC back in 2005, and continues to serve as an announcer for regional MMA events. He has also covered many boxing shows for Golden Boy promotions.
- Magnus Cedenblad-Rafael Natal On For UFC On Fox 6
- Sara McMann Not Seeing Ronda Rousey Fight In The Near Future
- MMA Side Of GLORY - Dream Card Continues To Grow
- One Handed Nick Newell Ready For Title Run
- Nate Diaz Feels It's His Turn To Be UFC Champion
- Shogun Rua Discusses Turning Down Jon Jones Title Fight
- Mike Chiesa Signs With First Round Management
- Benson Henderson Focused On "W" Vs. Nate Diaz At UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.