Dan Lauzon, the younger brother of UFC lightweight Joe Lauzon, has signed a multi-fight deal with the World Series of Fighting. Joe Cavallaro, the manager for Lauzon, confirmed the signing with MMAWeekly.com Thursday.
Lauzon is expected to debut in 2013 for the WSOF. He is also a lightweight and is riding a four-fight win streak.
Back in 2010, Lauzon (16-4) went 0-2 with the UFC, falling to Cole Miller and Efrain Escudero. He has rebounded to earn four stoppage victories since, but has not fought since last December.
Lauzon also fought for the UFC in 2006, falling to Spencer Fisher via TKO.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Jon Jones Reveals Which Fight Made Him
- Frankie Edgar's Coach Sees Lots Of Gold In The Future
- Jake Ellenberger Thanks Johny Hendricks
- Junior Dos Santos Hopes To Follow In Anderson Silva's Footsteps And Fight In Brazil
- Cain Velasquez 100-Percent Behind Future UFC Event In Mexico
- UFC Makes Pair Of Bouts Official For UFC 157
- Max Holloway Will Meet Leonard Garcia At UFC 155
- Cain Velasquez Doesn't Regret Facing Junior Dos Santos Injured
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.