Joe Lauzon made sure to let all of his fans know he was fine after his loss to Jim Miller Saturday night in the co-main event of UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II.
Lauzon lost a great deal of blood in the three-round war, but continually tried to stop Miller. In the end, it was Miller who earned the win via decision.
"40 stitches and a lot of lost blood... But I'm all good," Lauzon posted on Twitter. "Props to (Miller) on a great fight."
Lauzon (22-8) fell to 1-2 in his last three. He did earn his 12th fight night bonus, sharing Fight of the Night honors with Miller.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Mark Munoz Involved In Car Accident, Appears To Have Avoided Any Serious Injuries
- Antonio Silva Only Fighting Junior Dos Santos If UFC Forces Him To
- Glover Teixeira Plans To KO Quinton Jackson Out Of The UFC
- Video: Backstage Access To UFC 155
- Jon Jones Responds To Dan Henderson: "Old Guy Got Jokes"
- Nate Marquardt Glad To Put Old Issues With Dana White Behind Him
- Pat Healy Frustrated With UFC’s Decision Making About Strikeforce Fighters
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.