A few weeks shy of their meeting, Jim Miller (21-4) and Joe Lauzon (22-7) were subject to an early drug test by the NSAC. Both passed and are on track to meet on the main card of UFC 155 according to Keith Kizer, NSAC executive director.
It will be Miller's first fight since dropping a title eliminator over the winter. Lauzon is replacing an injured Gray Maynard (11-1-1-1 NC). In his last fight, Lauzon went home with Submission of the Night and Fight of the Night honors.
UFC 155 takes place December 29 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV. Cain Velasquez (10-1) vs. Junior dos Santos (15-1) for the heavyweight title will headline the PPV.
- Initial Ratings Strong For UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz
- Sara McMann Denies Ronda Rousey Rumor
- Tamikka Brents Flaunts Her LGBT Community Presence
- Video: Rory MacDonald Vs. BJ Penn From UFC On Fox 5
- Video: Highlights From Mauricio "Shogun" Rua Vs. Alexander Gustafsson At UFC On Fox 5
- UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz Live Gate, Attendance Figures
- Benson Henderson To Rest Of Lightweight Division: "I'm Not Going Anywhere"
- Rory MacDonald Upset He Didn't Finish BJ Penn, Discusses Carlos Condit
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.