Invicta Fighting Championships will hold a third card on October 6, as Invicta FC 3 takes place from Kansas City. The main event will feature a title fight between Jessica Penne and Naho Sugiyama.
Penne and Sugiyama will meet for the first-ever atomweight championship. That division consists of fighters at 105 pounds.
Also announced for the event will be a bout between bantamweights Shayna Baszler and Sarah D'Alelio, Tara LaRosa taking on Vanessa Porto, and Barb Honchak vs. Aisling Daly.
Rounding out the event will be Michelle Waterson making her debut for the promotion against Lacy Schuckmann, Cat Zingano battling Leslie Smith, and Julia Budd squaring off with Elaina Maxwell.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Conflict MMA To Honor Fallen Fighter Tyrone Mims
- Randy Couture's Comeback Fight? Steven Seagal
- Shinya Aoki Now Off Next ONE FC Card, Slated For October Instead
- Junior Dos Santos Named Ambassador Of Salvador For 2014 World Cup
- Frankie Edgar Talks Move To Featherweight, Doesn't Believe Cut Would Have Issues
- Thiago Alves, Siyar Bahadurzada Push For Future Fight
- BJ Penn Believes Cut Wasn't Only Reason Rory MacDonald Pulled Out Of Scheduled Fight
- UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II Medical Suspensions Contain Champion
- Jon Jones Fires Back At Chael Sonnen, Refers To Him As "Coward," "Cheater"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.