Jeremy Stephens (20-8), who remains inside a Minnesota jail, will see a judge on October 23. He is facing extradition to Iowa for assault charges from a 2011 incident. His bail is currently set at $10,000.
The court date is set for 1:30 Central Time.
Yesterday, Evolution Agents issued a statement that while Stephens was at the scene of the alleged assault he had no connection with it and knew nothing about law enforcement looking into the matter further.
Stephens was scheduled to fight Yves Edwards (41-18-1) at UFC on FX 5, but was arrested prior to the fight.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Forrest Griffin- Bonnar's “Going To Surprise Some People"
- Mark Munoz Eyes February Return, Weidman Rematch
- Pat Barry Forced To Find New Home After Team DeathClutch Folds
- Jens Pulver Dealing With Anxiety, Depression Issues
- Javier Mendez Discusses Opponents For Daniel Cormier
- Stephan Bonnar: "I Am Going To Give Anderson Silva Hell"
- Countdown To UFC 153: Silva Vs. Bonnar Airs This Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.