Jens Pulver picked up a win this weekend.
Lil' Evil defeated the now 2-4 Jesse Thorton via unanimous decision at Operation: Fight Night in Fort Hood, Texas on Saturday night. The win puts Pulver at 26-16-1 as a professional and puts him back on the right track following another knockout loss.
The 37-year-old has gone 4-2 since since breaking the six-fight, two-year losing streak that saw him exit the WEC before it was absorbed by the UFC. Pulver dropped from lightweight to featherweight to fight in the WEC and has cut to bantamweight since.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Video: "Countdown To UFC 145" Complete Episode
- Video: Rashad Evans Interview
- Chuck Liddell Calls Jones-Evans Odds "Ridiculous"
- "UFC 144: Edgar Vs. Henderson" Drug Test Results
- Overeem's Team Has Explanation For Test. Ratio, But It's Not TRT
- "UFC On FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson Vs. Silva" Ratings
- Video: Rashad Evans, "Georgia On My Mind"
- Revisit Greasegate And More In Dana White's UFC 94 Vlog
- Kenny Florian Voices Support For King Mo
- Newcomer Tim Elliott Will Face John Dodson At "UFC On FOX 3"
- Reminder: "Countdown To UFC 145" Will Debut Tonight On FUEL TV
- Alistair Overeem's Team Says Fighter Has Explanation For Failed Drug Test
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.