UFC officials have added two of the canceled UFC 151 fights to the first-ever card in China, as Jeff Hougland vs. Takeya Mizugaki and John Lineker vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani have been placed on the UFC on Fuel TV 6 card.
Hougland (10-5) is looking to recover from his first loss since 2003. He was submitted by Yves Jabouin earlier this year. Mizugaki (15-7-2) has gone 1-2 in his last three UFC fights, defeating Cole Escovedo while losing to Chris Cariaso and Brian Bowles.
Lineker (19-6) lost his UFC debut to Louis Gaudinot via submission this past May, snapping his 13-fight win streak. Urushitani (19-5-6) was part of the four-person UFC flyweight tournament, falling to Joseph Benavidez via TKO in March.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Luke Rockhold Set To Return Sooner Than Expected
- Vitor Belfort "Joyful" To Fight Jon Jones, Blasts Fighters Who Have Become "Divas"
- Dana White Says There's Only One Difference Between Fighting Henderson And Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Rips "Selfish Brat" Jon Jones For Refusing Fight
- Video: Bellator 73 Highlights Feature Quick Finishes
- Fear The Fighter Steps Up To Help Finance Eddie Yagin
- Joe Lauzon Requested Bout With Gray Maynard
- Cung Le Back Training, Says Foot Remains "Sore"
- Jones' Striking Coach Hints That Chael Sonnen Had Been Training For Weeks
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.