UFC officials have added a bantamweight affair between Ivan Menjivar and Azamat Gashimov to the UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit card. The event takes place November 17 from Montreal.
Menjivar (24-9) lost his last fight, falling by decision to Mike Easton. He had previously won each of his last three, including a submission victory over John Albert.
Gashimov (7-1) was set to make his UFC debut earlier this year, but was forced out of a planned fight with Alex Soto. He owns two knockout and four submission triumphs to his credit.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Martin Kampmann Doesn't Lack Confidence In Potential Georges St-Pierre Fight
- Jon Jones Has Future Plans To Beat Chael Sonnen "Silly"
- Antonio Banuelos Plans To Push The Pace In Lighter Weight Class
- Scott Coker Explains Reason Behind Lorenz Larkin's Strikeforce Title Shot
- Dan Henderson Believes He'll Get Jon Jones-Vitor Belfort Winner
- Ray Sefo: Tyrone Spong Coming To World Series Of Fighting
- Pat Barry "By The End Of This Year, I'm Going To Punch Somebody In The Face"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline