Invicta Fighting Championship, an all-female promotion, and Super Fight League, a promotion out of India, have formed a working relationship. According to a press release, the two will work to bring the top female fighters in the world together under one banner.
"We are excited about this opportunity to work with Super Fight League and tap into the new market that has yet to really be explored by the women's MMA world," said Invicta FC president Shannon Knapp.
Raj Kundra, the chariman of the SFL, said, "Invicta FC has done some incredible things for women's MMA in such a short time, and I am confident that working with their great organization is a step that will help further the MMA movement in India."
Invicta FC also has a working agreement with JEWELS, a women's MMA promotion based out of Japan. The next Invicta FC card is set for October 6.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Stitch Duran Claims Charles Oliveira Suffered Injury Before UFC 152 Fight
- Showtime Issues Statement In Regards To Cancellation
- More Taunting From Chael Sonnen Towards Jon Jones
- TJ Grant Finds New Home As A Lightweight
- UFC 152 Injury Report Includes Jon Jones
- Daniel Cormier On UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones
- Shoulder Injury Derailed Gilbert Melendez-Pat Healy Fight
- Brett Rogers Has A New Home With American Top Team
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.