As he always does, UFC president Dana White took to social media on Thursday night to set the record straight in regards to rumors of Anderson Silva's knee keeping him out of a planned bout with Chael Sonnen.
Silva himself has went public in regards to reports of a knee injury. The UFC middleweight champion will face Sonnen in the main event of UFC 148 on July 7.
White's Twitter replies to the question of Silva's exit from the fight read, "hell no," and "not true."
Sonnen is seeking redemption from a submission loss suffered in the first meeting between the two.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Ronda Rousey's First Title Defense To Take Place August 18
- Dana White Confirms Anderson Silva Still A Go For Chael Sonnen Fight
- UFC Middleweight Aids Two Victims In Swarm Attack
- BJ Penn Talks Reason For Taking Rory MacDonald Fight
- Jorge Masvidal Vs. Justin Wilcox, Ryan Couture Vs. Joe Duarte Added To July Strikeforce Card
- Jared Papazian Promises To "Come To Fight" Dustin Pague Tomorrow Night
- Gilbert Melendez Content With Strikeforce/Showtime
- Demetrious Johnson “Glad” To Get Rematch With Ian McCall
- Randy Couture No Proponent For TRT