Ian McCall, a flyweight in the UFC, was arrested in Irvine, California earlier this week due to an outstanding warrant in his name. McCall's manager, Jason House, confirmed the arrest with MMAWeekly.com.
House said that McCall was driving home when an unmarked police car recognized the car and past issues and pulled it over. McCall's plates were ran and the officers noticed he was driving on a suspended license.
Due to previous charges and a warrant in his name, "Uncle Creepy" must spend 30 days in jail. He is scheduled to be released September 13.
Iridium Sports, the management firm that represents McCall, posted on his Twitter page, "thank you for all the support. The only charges Ian is currently facing is driving with a suspended license."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Mark Hominick Knows His Career Is On The Line At UFC 154
- Randy Couture On His Son Following In His Footsteps
- Series Of Interesting Messages From Jason "Mayhem" Miller Posted On Twitter
- XFC 20 Finalized With A Main Event Of Eric Reynolds Vs. Danny Salinas
- Dan Henderson Wants To Leave No Doubt By Winning All Five Rounds Or Knocking Jon Jones Out
- Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman Medical Suspensions Handed Down To Many Fighters
- Tito Ortiz Says He Created UFC Light Heavyweight Division’s Weight Limit
- Video: Highlights From Ronda Rousey-Sarah Kaufman Title Fight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.